A level editor for Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu
Serial Loops is a level editor for Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu (The Series of Haruhi Suzumiya), available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Today we are very exicted to announce the release of the first version of Serial Loops, a new editing suite for Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu!
Downloads are available for Windows, macOS (Intel and Apple Silicon) and Linux (Debian Package) on GitHub. We offer both release (recommended) and nightly pre-release builds.
The following prerequisites need to be installed in order to use Serial Loops:
- Using the Windows graphical installer, you can simply select the devkitARM (Nintendo DS) workloads
- On macOS and Linux, run
sudo dkp-pacman -S nds-devfrom the terminal after installing the devkitPro pacman distribution.
Additionally, on Linux, you will need to install OpenAL. On Ubuntu/Debian (which are the distros we test on), it can be installed in a single command:
sudo apt install libopenal-dev
Please file bugs on our GitHub Issues Tracker. Please include the following information:
- The platform you are running Serial Loops on
- The version of the Chokuretsu ROM you are using (Japanese, patched English ROM, etc.)
- A description of the steps required to reproduce the issue
- The relevant logs for the issue (can be found in ~/SerialLoops/Logs)