- Project Lead: Jonko
- Translation: Listie, Isillor, & TimepieceMaster
- ROM Hacking: Ermelber & Jonko
- Graphic Design: William & Cerber
- Editing: Alvy, William, & Ziomek
- Additional Translation: kyu, Kanata, & Tensei
- Additional Editing: Pierce, Cosmix, & Kon
- Testing: lambsauce, Goblinaro, master117, Kuya, & Nateyamas
- Website: William
If you're interested in helping us translate the Haruhi Suzumiya video games, join our Discord and get in touch!
Even if not, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Mastodon! Plus, join our Discord Server to stay up-to-date with our latest updates, or get help on patching your game. We also post updates and insights from the translation process to our blog!
Released in 2009 for the Nintendo DS, Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu (The Series of Haruhi Suzumiya) is a partially-voiced visual novel/puzzle game based on the Haruhi Suzumiya series!
Play as Kyon as you work with the rest of the SOS Brigade to keep Haruhi from discovering the unnatural phenomena occurring all around you! Set during summer break after the second light novel, the SOS Brigade members must distract Haruhi while she investigates the Seven Wonders of North High and erase the evidence before she finds it.
Featuring over 38,000 lines of dialogue and many possible routes, this unofficial translation made by Haruhi fans from around the world seeks to make the game accessible to a western audience. Please support the series by buying the original games & merch!